Our facility is designed for smaller class sizes making our hands-on
training personal and interactive. Our training room is fully equipped
for efficient task based instruction. In addition, our common space provides
a relaxed atmosphere for visitors and staff.
- Main Training Room: 12 Student PCs and 1 Trainer PC
- Study Hall Area (outside of primary training area): 4 Guest PCs
- Wireless Infocus Projector with Da-Lite projection screen.
- In room LaserJet printer for incidental printing.
- Free standing and wall mounted white boards
- Full kitchen area from breaks and lunch. Our kitchen is eat-in with an
expandable table that can accommodate 8-10. Local
catering options are available.
- Small lounge seating available for breaks and lunch hour
- All workstations are adjustable for persons needing special access
due to disability
- Free parking available adjacent to building
Our trainers have over
15 years experience with hands-on Microsoft ® training
and extensive experience with the intricacies of third-party software.
If you are interested in hosting your own class or meeting and need
computers, internet access, or just a comfortable space, please email or
call for availability: 216-432-9075 x101.
Come visit our space to see if it's right for you and your company.